Monday 3 June 2013

More Monday fun

Welcoming the new member of the posse little Thomas! Such a beauty and so well behaved.
The big kids had the usual raucous time and I turned into a fairy house builder and tiger and tickle monster which they all seemed to enjoy defeating! At one point I had Jo and Noah sat on my torso while rose and William tried to free me from their clutches my simultaneously pulling at my arms and legs in different directions!
I found Jo Jo sat raking his fingers through the grass, he told me he'd lost his centi-Peter! Cute!!!! Rose tried to console him by suggesting he's probably gone to visit his friends- Jo just looked at her then me as said "no, I've just told you, I've dropped him- he's right here!" Fair play to rose for trying but she got a very boy response- reality bites!
Later on Jo Jo found an ant called Anthony and centi Peter was replaced- he's so cute!
Noah and rose stripped off their pants and we discovered they were having fun inspecting the others! It was hilarious as Peter, (roses grandad- not centi-Peter) intervened. Mary kelly and me were laughing our heads off as Peter - dismayed shouted "for goodness sake Mary, it's not funny! Do something! "
It was funny! Very funny- we all thought so!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment