Tuesday 27 August 2013

Miniature pony centre!!! Awwww


Best day of holiday- at least in James book! Lovely miniature ponies and donkeys. So cute. 
I was in love with the donkeys but the tiny ponies I just couldn't deal with, actually the cutest things ever (with the exception of ceebee the cockerel) They loved a pat and a cuddle.
At first James hung back taking snaps and admiring how much wills and I were enjoying ourselves. 
Then Things changed! 
I talked him in to hugging one of the titch ponies and he literally couldn't get enough- ha ha
Wish I could post vids on here as you have to see it to believe it- he flipping loved those tiny tims!
He said the first hug he had was worth the ten pound entry fee! Told me he wanted to hug them all- ha ha
Think he was only slightly joking. He didn't quite achieve his ambition but got a fair few of them hugged before we left.

William had ride on a pony called honey and was chatting to the lady all the way round bless him!
We also had a lovely time running around the gardens, on trampolines and had the obligatory ice cream- not a day passed on holiday when he didn't sample the local icy delights- yarde farm is my fave!

Not directly  related but here is ceebee the cockerel who we visited on the way to Devon at puxton farm - I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment